Hibiki's Lounge

Take a seat, rest your feet, enjoy a cup of hot coffee!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Applications - My Reminder

I started doing programming since 12... at that time "BASIC" is the only programming language that I've encounter... Well, at that time, I didn't really did any programming... just like to play a game design using that language... Two monkeys throwing banana bombs at each other...

I've now extneded my knowledge of programming to Visual Basic... a more advanced and latest version of BASIC... I've created a lot of application using VB for my own benifits... Like designing reminders, alarm, addressbook, etc... But I didn't really share my programmes to any of my friends...

There's only one that I remember give one of my applications to... but that was not any ordinary program... it's a virus... a virus that consume your hard disk space as you run your computer... But it wasn't really perfect as it cannot spread itself to other computer...

But one of my app got some attention from my friend... "My Reminder"... I created it from the idea of another program which has a trial period... So this program I've created, is like a clone to that app... anyway, feel kinda happy when my program benefits others... ^o^

Here's the copy of the application: Click Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home