Hibiki's Lounge

Take a seat, rest your feet, enjoy a cup of hot coffee!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Back to the PC shop!!!

I'm so fed up with my PC... it hangs and restarts so frequently that I may not have the time to even start a program... it's been such a way since yesterday! and today, the "auto shut down sindrom" is still around... now, I can't even start my Windows properly... once it gets into Windows, it will restart the PC by itself...

I've tried many time to fix it... but all goes to a waste... so, I've decided to sent it to a PC shop for inspection... to find the root of my 6 months misery... but hopefully it won't take too long to fix... cos I'd really need to have that PC around... to upload the pictures that I've taken using my HP using USB... well, for my home PC, the one that I'm currently using to type this blog, is not accepted by the HP's PC suite program... the installation program even says "OS not supported"... this shows how Windows 98 is being forgotten... anyway, I'll still be able to post my blog but maybe without any pictures for some time... hehe... i would say, pictures are better than words... don't you agree?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home