Hibiki's Lounge

Take a seat, rest your feet, enjoy a cup of hot coffee!

Monday, December 26, 2005

Just drop'in by

Sitting at home... watching TV... this reminds me of my long long sem break... haha... but although it's just 3 days of christmas holiday... I'm feeling bored already!

Yup... it's true that I did not celebrate christmas this year (is it not going for countdown consider not celebrating christmas..???)... well, just having to stayed at HOME... throughout the Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!!! Just surf'in the web for any interesting stuff... but to my dissapointment... I did not find any.. haha... and the internet connection on Christmas night was quite terrible... can't even play one round of Rakion golem war without having to disconnect from the server... haih.... anyway, I've just got my hands on Rakion... a rookie for sure... currently using Ninja... she's really fast and deadly... but always got beaten my the mighty BIG GUY... (dunno wat is that chacracter called..haha...)

My favorite TV3 drama is on... gotta go... chau... ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home