Hibiki's Lounge

Take a seat, rest your feet, enjoy a cup of hot coffee!

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Before Stepping into a New Trimester

Feeling a bit ironic... Boring during my holidays, and now university going to start, and still I'm boring... Just finish packing my stuffs, besides my PC of course... I can actually finish packing earlier but my sister just wants me to teach her Physics... she's taking SPM this year and the exam is next Monday! I've realise I've forgotten most of the things learned for SPM... so just have to refer to the BOOKS!!!


~ My Luggage ~


~ My lovely bed in my house, gonna miss it! ~

------------------------------------------------------------

I've spent the whole yesterday exterminating termites... yes, termites... those tiny white ant-like six foot crawlers... just did the extermination last few weeks... my dad sprayed insecticide in the attic, where THEY were first spotted... but then those "clever" bugs moved their way into our room... a part of the wooden tiles in my parent's room is infested with termites... so we did another pest control bussiness...


~ A part if the wooden tiles removed during extermination ~

------------------------------------------------------------

Images during trimester break:


~ Went shopping ~


~ Went shopping ~


~ KFC Melaka a day after Raya ~


~ After my wisdom tooth surgery ~


~ "... loma loma leh.. loma loma loma leh..."
~ Chicken Little doll ~


~ Cute little girl peaking in Pizza Hut Mahkota Parade ~


~ Portuguese Ship rebuilt in Malacca ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home