Hibiki's Lounge

Take a seat, rest your feet, enjoy a cup of hot coffee!

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Classic Game: Transport Tycoon

Three days of weekend holidays plus labour day... I'm back to Masjid Tanah...
haha... Although haven't been back for one weekend, but miss here so much...

I'm so busy with the Eng Design Case Study, which assign us to design some gearing system. It's really a frustrating job. Took me so long to finish it. Luckily we have a good leader who assisted me along the way. Thanks Narvin... oh.. n he's from Sri Lanka...

All the sudden, I feel like playing Transport Tycoon, which is a very very old game. I seen it when I was in Standard 6 (that's... erm... anyway, a long time ago...). I've downloaded a windows version of it not long ago... but didn't really get my hand on it for some time d... :-P

This game is about building a transport empire by transporting people, raw material, and goods to its destination... U can either do it by road transport (busses or trucks), rail transport (trains and later mono rail), sea transport (Which I seldom use cos it's slow n not profitable), final but not least, air transport (Air planes and helicopters)... There's also booing planes later in the game...



My airplanes transporting coal from a coal mine.
They are fast in tranporting materials but are expensive to maintain plus they often crash on the runway.


[Red circle] My plane again, flying over the farm area...
I wonder superman junior from smallville is there watching..???


My chu...chu.. train... rushing back to the forest for more woods...
It's still an old train model... still uses steam to operate...
What to do? I haven't got monorail yet...


[Red Circle] Chak-ching! Here's where the money comes in...
The pink colour train station belongs to my competitors... I currently have two of them... They are anoying at first, but once u gain profit... They are merely insects under yr feet...whahahahaaaaa!!!!


Busses to transport populations over towns and cities.
Helps towns to developed and increases the population over time...
[Red Circle] The vehicles often breakdown on the road. Therefore have to send them for maintainance after some period...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home