Hibiki's Lounge

Take a seat, rest your feet, enjoy a cup of hot coffee!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Applied Thermodynamics 2

Any Mech student will shiver when they heard Thermodynamics...
Maybe not all, but most of them would...
And I'm one of them... Well, this subject is actually not that difficult when we study its basic...
But as it gets more and more difficult... it started going out of hand...

One and a half hours later is my midterm test for thermo... well, I can say that I'm well prepared, although I'm still doubtful... anyway, spending the whole week to study deep for this subject... I think I can make it well... Stayed in the library almost for 12 hours last weekends... except for lunch & dinner time... haha... :-p still nees a bit of rest and break...

Anyway... hopefully the test is not that difficult... cos from what I heard from the previous year, the highest score for midterm is 40+ out of 100 marks... Most of the class failed... Hard to imagine any subject with almost 60% students fail it...

ALL THE BEST !!!!
Gambatte !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home