Hibiki's Lounge

Take a seat, rest your feet, enjoy a cup of hot coffee!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Unexpected Events...

I'm quite dissapointed to know that I'm still having quite a lot of classes on this week... I though all the subjects have been taught... and none would have any extra classes... if it would, I hope it wouldn't be on this Thursday... I'm planning to watch the new movie: Passion by Zhang Dong Jian, a Korean actor... But now I'll have to cancelled my plans... cos I'm having 2 extra classes and extented class on Thursday!!! haih.... and I'm having my Eng Design Quiz 2 on this Friday... haha... haven't even start revising.. luckily it's just 2 chapters... cos I'm revising my other subjects for the Final exam... Just wanna prepare early.. that's all.. haha.. ^_^ anyway... wanna prepare for my study group d... after taking my dinner, of course... see ya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home