Hibiki's Lounge

Take a seat, rest your feet, enjoy a cup of hot coffee!

Friday, September 09, 2005

Night Classes !!!

Having night class it's frustrating... Moreover having it after my fluid exam... (consider as the next day)
need to rush on everything to attend the night class (starts at 8 pm)...

Just finish my Eng maths tutorial night class... It's an extra class given to follow the pace... cos the tutor in this group is a bit left out... I'm actually not from this group, but I like to attend tutorial by this tutor. He gave detail and summaries clearly... He's also quite friendly... Maybe his age is quite similar to ours, so we can cope with each other and he understands more what we students need... AND b'cos of that also, he is proceeding quite slow in his class... But I prefer my understandings to the subject more than the time taken to complete them...

Very exhausted after a whole day full with classes and revisions....

Here's a photo taken in the night class...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home