Hibiki's Lounge

Take a seat, rest your feet, enjoy a cup of hot coffee!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

TENSION !!!!

Really damn sian! Have to study study study all the time… I dun even know wat I’m doing…!!! Arggg….. To add to my dissactifaction, the streamyx connection here is really terrible… Having to have connection only around 9 to 3 pm… night time totally disconnected with the outside world! Really damn sian lah!!!! Arhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I’m having headache…!!!

Today I’m having the last lecture class… well, well, well… and it isn’t FLUID!!! But it was a nice lecture hour… At least can understand wat the lecturer said! Not like some other lecturer… Dynamics! Uh! I damn bengang with that subject lah! But wat can I do… Can just study study study… or… FAIL FAIL FAIL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home