Hibiki's Lounge

Take a seat, rest your feet, enjoy a cup of hot coffee!

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Countdowns: CyberP --> Dynamics --> Eng Maths 3

I'm having my CyberP exam tomorrow afternoon... but still, I haven't go to bed!!!

After having to exercise my Dynamics skills (complete the tutorials actually), I need to study for tomorrow's CyberP exam... although it's only 100 MCQ questions... but they are quite tough... realise it after I did the exercise given... and wat bothers me is this subject will be greded... not just pass and fail... so really need to focus a bit more on studying this subject... well, hope that the exam is not too difficult... and I'm not sure whether I have the time to complete both my dynamics and Eng maths revision, which the exam is just 2 days away... and 1 days apart from each other...

Best of luck for all that is taking final exams (and me myself also, of course!)
(P.S: really hope the exam would end soon but that means I would have less time to prepare... so ironic...!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home