Hibiki's Lounge

Take a seat, rest your feet, enjoy a cup of hot coffee!

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Wish List: Nokia 3230

NOKIA 3230... my dream phone... equipped with 1.3 Megapixel camera, MP3 player, FM radio (this is wat I really need), video recording and playback, realistic mobile games, Symbian OS (can install software...hahaha...)

Wat I wanted was Nokia 7610, but it doesn't have the FM radio function and the camera resolution is only 1.0 Megapixel... however, according to my friend, the processing speed for 7610 is better than 3230.... well, I personally think that is not a major problem... ^_^

Well... I've been planning to buy 7610 for around 1 year... but still doesn't have the $$$... and now... as the price of smartphone gets lower... I might be able to get one... and this is the phone that I really want!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home