Hibiki's Lounge

Take a seat, rest your feet, enjoy a cup of hot coffee!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

"That's where I want to be..."

Anyone ever do revision in Fastfood Restaurants, such as KFC... haha ^_^ I just did... having to take my studies there is not easy... u WILL attract ATTENTIONS! especially those who is taking the meals there! even the staff there will think: "wat the hell is that guy studying here..!!???" well, honestly, I did attract some attention, for sure... a Pepsi with French Fries is wat keeps me from being thrown out of KFC... if u could focus and pay attention to wat u r doing, u can really accomplish wat is impossible... haha... ^o^ sounds like the Mission Impossible slogan...


"KFC, that's where I want to be..." this is wat I heard there! This KFC theme song dates back to my primary school days. Suprisingly, I still hear it, no where else but there!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home