Hibiki's Lounge

Take a seat, rest your feet, enjoy a cup of hot coffee!

Monday, September 19, 2005

Mid Autumn Festival

Mid Autumn festival... The season to have moon cake and lanterns... Really miss the old days where a group of friends played with lanterns... Some of u may think it's childish, but not to me... I would like to play lanterns if there's company... Sad to say, I din see any children playing lanterns in my resident area (hometown) anymore... Is it b'cos of other entertainments that is more attractive ? Or I'm the one who missed it all ???

Another PROBLEM with the 8th month in the lunar calendar is... getting a lot of SAMANS... Yes, tickets... not for speeding, not for parking in the wrong side of the road, but for wedding dinner... Yup! those red samans will definately cos u bucks... Hundred bucks... I've gone to two already in two weeks... and there's another coming... Well, luckily, I'm not the one whose paying for it.. (glad!!!) I'm just a representative for my family... haha... ^o^ but still, attending the wedding dinner will really make anyone get gastric... Why? I suppose all the CHINESE out there know the reasons... LATE LATE LATE... It's written the diner will start at 7pm... but still, they manage to delay it and not starting before 8... pity my stomach...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home