Hibiki's Lounge

Take a seat, rest your feet, enjoy a cup of hot coffee!

Friday, September 23, 2005

Study Week!!! (@;@)


One week of study really makes a person lose his temper... Imagine, having to wake up 11 in the morning after an 6 hours sleep... prepare to go campus for revision... arriving in campus at 1pm... study until 5 or 6 pm... go home rest and take shower... 7pm dinner... 8 pm study in campus again! straight up to 1 or 2 am... WAT A LIFE!!!!

Been hanging out in campus more often then usual... b'cos of the final exam... durign the previous study week... I'm not really that motivated to go to campus for revision... Wat brings me there is the assistance that I can get from my friends and lecturers when I'm lost... That will save me a lot of time thinking of wat the hell is that formula or phase about!!!!

Where is the lecturer when u need one ? There's a lecturer of mine who is on leave for the whole study week... when us students needed she the most... We have no choice but to consult other lecturers... not for my subject...

Previously, I thought doing revision in a crowded place will have many distractions... making us not able to study... but after the KFC "incident" (refer previous article), I've found out that it is not a problem to study in somewhere crowded... especially in our Plaza Siswa Food Court...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home