Hibiki's Lounge

Take a seat, rest your feet, enjoy a cup of hot coffee!

Sunday, September 25, 2005

My classmate is a Korean Actor ???!!!!

As Korean Drama is getting more and more popular in Malaysia, TV stations like 8TV and NTV7 are broadcasting Korean dramas every night... there's that Korean Drama: Lover in Paris showing on NTV7 which started recently...

It was around 12pm where I just woke up from my piggy sleep, and found out my sister is watching a Korean Drama.... Lover in Paris... I never watch that drama before b'cos of the recent rush to campus for revision... so there's was I laying at the sofa, still half-asleep... and suddently I saw an actor in that drama that looks like one of my classmate... I was thinking wat the hell??? then I rub my eyes and watch more closely... the actor in that drama really resembles my classmate, T.S...

Here's the picture of the actor which I got from a forum....
(P.S: those who know T.S., pls look at these pictures)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home