Hibiki's Lounge

Take a seat, rest your feet, enjoy a cup of hot coffee!

Monday, May 08, 2006

1 week before finals n yet so many coursework to accomplish

Busy busy busy... Busy for presentations, projects, assignements, tutorials, etc...
Although it's the end of the trimester, still I'm still a busy man...
Hardly have enough time to really settle my ass on the chair to study for the coming final exam...

Today I'm busy with the Micro Processor project on programming a speed controlled motor...
Really fires me off when I dun get any advice from the lecturer...
Thus having the whole afternoon and my fingers running on a laptop keyboard, figuring what is the program code is about, and ways to enhance it...

As we finally got our code to work, without the speed control tought, because we din manage to get any serial cable... which is needed for the communication between a PC and our circuit board... Therefore, we can only try our luck tmr before and in our presentation...

HOPEFULLY MY EFFORT FOR THIS AFTERNOON IS NOT WASTED!!!!


In lecture after my Tech Comm Presentation


My Thermo class... so boring...


Campus on SUNDAY! Walking to library for revision... still have to study on SUNDAY :'-(


My car parked at the staff carpark... It's SUNDAY!!! haha...


Took on my way back from the afternoon session of my revision...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home