Hibiki's Lounge

Take a seat, rest your feet, enjoy a cup of hot coffee!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Redang Trip - Part 1

Me, Chee Wei, Kok Khien, Chi Yong, Kang Syeng, and some of my classmates went for a trip to Redang on 11th June. We arrived at Malacca Sentral at 9pm. From there we waited for the 10 pm bus to Kuala Terengganu. During that time, I've discovered something unexpected from one of my friends. But I'm not really sure whether is it fact. So I'll talk about it later.

There are quite an amount of people going for the trip, more than I expected though. Around 20 from Malacca itself. So we wait and wait, and still wait for the 10 pm bus... The bus finally came at 1015pm and it wasn't at the terminal that is written on the ticket. Fortunately we went looking around the station... or else, we'll miss the bus...

I was sitting side by side with Chi Yong on the bus. And we chat a lot. I can't quite remember what we talked about :-P But later when I'm starting to get sleepy, he started to share his "love story" with me... Too bad at that time I was half awake, and can only force myself to listen and respond with only with "ya", "erm"... cos I was so sleepy... it was around 1am...

Later we slept, and at 530am, we reached Kuala Terengganu Bus Station...

(To be continue...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home