Hibiki's Lounge

Take a seat, rest your feet, enjoy a cup of hot coffee!

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Silkroad Online...??? Wat a game!

Silkroad.. an ancient path of trading which extends from China to Eastern Europe...
Silkroad Online... a modern online game that inherit the same concept...

Started playing this game on Study week... Just a week before my final exam period... so ironic... well, I confest that I got addicted to the game although it's study week and exam is just around the corner... That's why I need to go to campus for revision instead of being at my hostel... I can't even get close to my PC unless it is off... Otherwise, my hand will definately be on the mouse and keyboard... taping on the keys and clicks..

What so interesting abount the game ? well, I dunno... U'll know if u play it... although the server is really crowded during night time... even they have around 8 servers... well, what can I say when it is free of charge...

I'm anticipating another game which is Jin Yong Online 2... which will be released on 6 June and guess what, it's FREE!!! And will stay free forever... haha... Wonder I can learn what Yang Guo learn in the game... haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home