Hibiki's Lounge

Take a seat, rest your feet, enjoy a cup of hot coffee!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Peaceful nap in study place! ^o^

When I was so nervous having to note down all the formulas for my fluid mechanics... there was "somebody" that is so relax and even slept side by side with "his" partner... as the people in Plaza Siswa food court were reduced by half... that was the time... the final day before my last paper... Most of them there were my course mates... and wat took my attention was "them"... they were like taking a nap, so peaceful and undisturbed by the noise from the last minute-hardworking students... try having a nap in a study place... and take your partner along...


Here's a few of the pictures that I took secretly without them noticed!
Wat a cute couple!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home