Hibiki's Lounge

Take a seat, rest your feet, enjoy a cup of hot coffee!

Monday, October 03, 2005

Two more papers to freedom!!!

Dynamic exam was like too easy d ??? (Someone will scold me for saying so...)

Too start off with... the invigilator was a foreigner... and like his voice can really "reach out"... even without a mic... after filling up all the neccesary forms... he was like reading the rules and regulations... and oh boy... I really have to say, I heard enough of the same phases and words repeating over and over every trimester for every subject... I can even repeat the phases already... and the worst thing is I'll have to listen to it for another 3 years...

the invigilator reads out a part that sounded "u are allow to read the question for 5 minutes and u are not allow to write! please start reading now!"... so as usual, everyone opens up the question paper and "reads"... that is when he started shooting at us... "close the question paper", "u are not allowed to read the question", "don't u understand english", etc... I was like wat the hack...?? he's the one announced that we can read the question paper... and now he's acting against it... huh ? wat the...???

Then, 5 minutes before we start... he announced AGAIN that we may read the questions!

Well, I managed to settle 1st two question.. although the 1st was like... erm... confusing... however I still manage to clear the fog...

I skipped question 3 at first because i was uncertain about the situation describe there... I proceed to question 4... and only manage to get half of the question done... question 5 was too diffcult for me... and needed quite some time to complete... so I headed back to question 3, which I left off earlier... and wat I did was just like 2 out of 3 parts that is half of the full mark for that question...

then I had no choice but to return to question 4, where I finish another quarter of the question before the invigilator starting to shout: "STOP WRITING!!! I SAY STOP WRITTING!" and he started shooting at thos who are still burying their head and those who did not close their answer sheet or still holding any pen on the hand... so I've missed the oppotunity to complete the other quarter of question 4...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home