Hibiki's Lounge

Take a seat, rest your feet, enjoy a cup of hot coffee!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

DELTA Year... Closer to Graduation...

My new trimester starts yesterday. I must admit it's going to be a relax trimester because of the loose timetable plus with no class on Wednesday! Yahoooo! Now can go watch movies on Wednesday with Special Price... Cheap cheap $$$ haha... Anyway, I'm hoping to join more club and society events this trimester with all the free time. Gain some knowledge while expanding my social networking. :-P

Well, my housemate, Andrew is back. While my other Indian housemate, Palai came back on Monday, but he'd went back to his hometown this evening. The reason? To enjoy a luxurious trip to Cheratting (Not sure whether I spelled it correctly...) I heard it's a scenic and beautiful island with white beaches... haha... sounds familiar... almost similar to the beach at Redang Island, I guess.. He came back just to settle his course registration... then he'll be back by next Monday after his "honeymoon".. haha...

It's my DELTA year liao... didn't expect I've grown this "old" (in University, we call it Senior level..) in a glimps of an eye. It's hard to imagine it has already been 3 years since I joined MMU... Those were my "freshies" days... non the less, the same daily activities for 3 years... Wake up, prepare for class, lunch, play games, web surfing, dinner, watch TV, web surfing again and sleep... although sometimes I go for sports and movies... haha... Anyway, all the best for my DELTA year... and hopefully can score a better result in the coming 2 years...

P.S. my result for last trimester drop a bit from expectation and pulling down my CGPA as well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home