Hibiki's Lounge

Take a seat, rest your feet, enjoy a cup of hot coffee!

Friday, October 07, 2005

Finally!!! Semester Break!

Finally finish my final exams... huh... wat a relief!!! Although my last paper, Fluid Mechanics was quite tough... I can still complete it... but the one thing that makes me angry is the lecturer, who was suppose to clear our doubt on the questions given is not helping much. Instead, he was like showing dissatisfied expressions to us... many complaint about his un-friendliness... he also made an announcement during the exam that the question given is VERY clear... and there r no mistake... however, one of the question was like "wat the heck is it talking about?"... at first I asked THE lecturer, Dr. L... and I showed the illustration that I drawn and asked his confirmation... then he was like... "it is not important to know the figure!" but then I found out that without the figure, we can't really do any calculations... so I asked again... this time to another more friendly lecturer, Ms. G... she was like an angel saving me from that confusing question... she kindly draw out wat was supposed to be the illustration... so I completed that question with ease...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home